- WEBSITE OWNER
INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L., with TIN. B-65579666 and registered offices at Av. Via Augusta, 15-25 Ed. @Sant Cugat Business Park 08174 – Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) is the owner of this website and the Data Controller responsible for your personal data, which it guarantees shall be processed in compliance with current regulations on data protection, including Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, (LOPDGDD), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April, (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI). As regards personal data processing, users are hereby informed of the following:
Purpose of processing: To maintain a business relationship with users and/or respond to their requests or inquiries.
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from accessing and using this website without authorization.
INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L. hereby informs users of the existence of computer programs that limit browsing by filtering or blocking certain content.
- SENDING AND REGISTERING PERSONAL DATA
Users are required to enter personal data to request information, contact us, register for our newsletters and/or conduct commercial or business transactions with INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L. Should users fail to provide the requested personal data or accept this data protection policy, it shall not be possible to fulfil their requests or subscribe them to our newsletters.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data we request is always adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. As a user, you hereby confirm that all the data you send or provide through these forms is accurate, truthful and relevant for the purpose for which they have been requested. Depending on the form or part of the website you access, the information you provide shall be used for the purposes described below:
- The purposes indicated on any page with an electronic registration, contact or query form.
- To respond to your requests and inform you about services, orders or any other type of request you make through any of the contact forms on our website.
- To make it easier for users to subscribe to our publications, periodic newsletters and blog.
- To compile statistics for commercial purposes.
- To send commercial notifications related to our products, services, news or promotions via email, post or telephone, as well as from companies that collaborate with INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L. These third parties shall never have access to your personal data, and their notifications shall always concern products and services related to our sector.
- To make it easier to follow INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L. on the social networks linked to our website. In this regard, you are hereby informed that your personal data shall be processed by such social networks in accordance with their privacy policies, such that INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L. shall be limited to exercising those rights allowed by the social network in question. We, therefore, recommend you review the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies of the social networks before following us on them.
- CONFIDENTIALITY, STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data shall be processed with the utmost confidentiality by all our collaborators and employees during all phases of the services we provide and shall be used exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
Your data shall be stored for as long as required to comply with the purposes for which we gather it, as well as current legislation. Should you agree to receive commercial notifications from INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L., your data shall be stored until you request the cancellation thereof.
INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L., hereby guarantees that your data shall not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases set out by legislation and in the event that such a transfer is legally protected or essential to fulfil the requested and/or contracted service. If your data is transferred under any other circumstances, we shall request your express authorization.
We do not make international data transfers to locations outside the European Union.
- INCLUSION OF THIRD-PARTY DATA
- EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You may send written notice to the registered office of INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L., or to the email address that appears on our website at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, data portability and erasure, as well as restriction and opposition. You must include a photocopy of your national ID card (DNI) or another form of identification.
You may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, rectification, data portability and erasure, as well as restriction and opposition to the processing of your data.
- Right to lodge a claim before the data protection authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency agpd.es, if deemed appropriate.
- Right to unsubscribe from our subscription services by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and writing UNSUBSCRIBE in your request.
- Right to withdraw the consent granted for the processing of your data at any time, whenever possible. This withdrawal shall under no circumstances be retroactive, however.
- ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
- SECURITY MEASURES
INDOOR CLIMATE MANAGEMENT, S.L., has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data you provide, thus preventing its alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing and access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users acknowledge and accept that Internet security measures are not 100% secure.